Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:28 am
- Forum: Software Synthesizers
- Topic: What's the must realistic Subtractive/VA VST synth you know?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 6215
- Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:53 pm
- Forum: Synth Shootouts
- Topic: Your opinion Source Vs. Little Phatty
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2905
I'm a bit late to this one. There is a decent LP v. Source comparison thread, with sound files, over on the Moog Music Forum. A member there was intrigued by the idea of replacing his Source and went about replicating the majority of his presets exactly on the LP. Obviously, there are some architect...
- Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:27 am
- Forum: General Synthesizers
- Topic: Rozzbox V.2 Discontinued
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2572
Yup, he has decided to bail out on these mad synth ventures. Much to the loss of everyone. At least I got to play with the Oddy @ the Schneider's Booth.
Transformers work by ratios. Something close (obviously if you do the maths) to a 2:1 ratio would be used to step down from the average of 230V that is coming out of your wall socket to the 100V that your synth expects to be fed. The circuitry in the power supply in the synth (after the synth's own ...