Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:08 am
- Forum: Buyer's Guide
- Topic: Need a Hardware MIDI Sequencer, Looking at the Yamaha RMX-1
- Replies: 37
- Views: 4706
For MIDI or CV sequencing (presumably midi?)? For MIDI you have many options, eg: Dedicated sequencers: Manikin Schrittmaker (sp?) Doepfer Schlatwerk Genoqs Octopus Sequentix P3 MIDIbox SEQ (DIY) and many others too Synth / Sampler / Sequencers: Elektron gear AKAI MPC's Spectralis Nord G2 Yamaha RS7...
- Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:07 am
- Forum: Samplers
- Topic: What songs can Prophet 2000 be heard on?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1821
Back in 1986, Sequential's Prophet 2000 represented a genuine ... No-one had ever heard so much music coming out of a single instrument before. ... 16kHz (it didn't sound fantastic, as you can imagine, but then we were used to ...
- Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:05 am
- Forum: Software Synthesizers
- Topic: What are some good soft samplers?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1851
definitly kontack, I just picked it up after playing with the demo. I really like the intuitive interface. I makes working with samples enjoyable........but i'am havin spome problem witht e loops editor and the mapping editor. rest is groovy. the time and pitch functions are really hapenning.........