Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:19 pm
- Forum: General Synthesizers
- Topic: E-mu mo-phatt issue: Unable to Load Some Factory Sound Data
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2256
I have e-mu mo-phatt. When I install vintage board I get error :"Unable to Load Some Factory Sound Data" I try zr board than get same error. But I can play both rom boards presets. version 2.26. I try factory reset but nothing change. what mean "Unable to Load Some Factory Sound Data", Anyone help?
- Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:38 pm
- Forum: Gear Services & Other Goods
- Topic: Novation Supernova II DAC Repair
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14191
Hello, I am offering a DAC replacement service for the Supernova II series. A faulty DAC will cause noise / static / silence on the Headphones and Main Outputs 1 + 2. .... Hi, I saw you use cs4391a-kzz chip in your website.. It's different than original. Is it works flawless? I read chip manual: CS...