Sequential Prophet 6, OB6, and SH-01a new Artist Sound Banks

Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
matia
Gear: Forum said that I exceeded 150 characters. Here's a partial:
Serge Modular 9 pannels SMS Modular almost all modules
ARP 2600
Roland Tr 808 ....

Sequential Prophet 6, OB6, and SH-01a new Artist Sound Banks

Post by matia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:15 pm

Hey guys:

As you may have noticed I've started doing commercially available sound banks for many modern synthesizers. I've taken all of the work I've done professionally for companies like Dave Smith Instruments and Elektron and have adapted the technique and aesthetic to a directly available, after-market component via the INHALT big cartel shop. It's been a massive undertaking to present a coherent and highly usable patch library but so far everyone that's installed the various banks has been really satisfied with the diversity of the sounds.

I just recently completed 100 patches and sequences for the Prophet 6, and after not having the synth since the release and the first bout of touring in 2016 I did with my band INHALT, it was really great to remind myself how special this one is. Below I'll share the extensive demos I've recorded for each library and I hope you guys enjoy them and find them useful. I would love to hear if anyone here has downloaded the patch libraries and maybe hear a clip of something you've done with them.

I will be continuing the series with a slightly different release next, which will be a set of very special impulse responses from Townhouse Studios AMS RMX 16 reverb unit. More on that later. In the mean time, I hope you all enjoy these sounds. If you like them, head over to:

http://inhalt.bigcartel.com/products

where they can all be downloaded.

Cheers!