Buying all 6 Volcas

Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
Ckek20

Buying all 6 Volcas

Post by Ckek20 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:57 pm

Okay
So I have a quick question^

Currently I'm planning on getting the Volca Keys & Volca Fm

The question is : is it necessary to buy all 6 Volcas or some of them can generate the exact same sounds as any other Volca from the Korg Volca series?

For example : a lot of people say that the Korg Volca Kick can really generate a lot of good/bright leads such as the Volca Keys do

So I am curious if I actually need to purchase all of the 6 Volcas or some of them are basically interchangeable ?

Lionbot

Re: Buying all 6 Volcas

Post by Lionbot » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:25 pm

Nah, just buy one or two and see if you like them.

trynafigureout

Post by trynafigureout » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:41 pm

You don’t need to buy them all in order to be operative but I wouldn’t say they’re completely interchangeable either. They’re instruments designed to work great together with the aim of creating a mini studio which can give you most of the possibilities out there but they’re also stand alone instruments doing different things. I would advise you to check them all out in order to find out what you need, what you want, what is the best choice for you and then go for that. Good luck!

minime123
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by minime123 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:08 pm

i would agree with lionbot on buying one or two first, to make sure you like the series.
we just became korg dealers here in the US and have them in stock - contact us through our website if youre in the US and are interested.
mini
VINTAGE SYNTH DEALER
- We Buy Sell Trade Repair Vintage Synths
- We Buy Broken Gear & Parts Too...
- Huge Selection, Dependable Service
- https://tonetweakers.com