Help Wanted with Roland VR730

Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.

Help Wanted with Roland VR730

Postby cliffordcook » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:30 pm

Hi . Is there anyone out there who can help please? I just bought my first synt.grade 8 pianist. keen to lead worship in st james@st pauls Wallasey.havnt opened box yet. looked at roland guides but jargon really confuses me.anyone could meet with me to go thru the basics (id pay expenses!) I get how to use the 200 sounds its just the sequences+pads etc. don't really want to use it as a work station (may if I get to understand it!) all replies welcome.cliff.o I bought a brand new roland kc200.amp stand leads.
cliffordcook

Gear: ROLAND FC06.BRAND NEW.ROLAND AMP.KC200.
YAMAHA CLAVINOVA LOW END DEOGITAL PIANO.

vr730 additional synth sounds

Postby cliffordcook » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:24 am

hi does anyone know how I can extend the supernatural effects on my brand new vr730 such as running water or wind as I bought it for church worship. id be very grateful for any suggestions. cliffy.cliffordcook@hotmail.co.uk 07956010663.wallasey :
cliffordcook

Gear: ROLAND FC06.BRAND NEW.ROLAND AMP.KC200.
YAMAHA CLAVINOVA LOW END DEOGITAL PIANO.

Re: Help Wanted with Roland VR730

Postby meatballfulton » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:24 pm

As far as I can tell, there no effects sounds like what you described available from Roland at their Axial site.

You can edit the VR730 sounds yourself using an iPad so if you have one, I would download the free editor app and start learning how to use it. Trying to explain how to create the specific sounds you want is going to be difficult until you have more experience with the keyboard, the editor and how it all works together.

You should sign up at Roland Clan Forums where you might find some VR users.
I listened to Hatfield and the North at Rainbow. They were very wonderful and they made my heart a prisoner.
meatballfulton

Gear: Live 9, Logic Pro X

Postby monsterjazzlicks » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:29 pm

Hi,

What a GREAT forum this is. You post a reply to a member offering help and the next day your post gets DELETED! How utterly ridiculous.

Fantastic moderating guys!

Paul
monsterjazzlicks

Postby meatballfulton » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:20 am

As moderator, I moved the posts and removed two comments which I thought were no longer germane after the two threads were combined. I apologize if you're offended by this action.
I listened to Hatfield and the North at Rainbow. They were very wonderful and they made my heart a prisoner.
meatballfulton

Gear: Live 9, Logic Pro X

Postby monsterjazzlicks » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:36 pm

MeatBall,

I only made one reply and to one thread; I was not even aware of any other correspondence running alongside this dialogue?

Paul
monsterjazzlicks

Postby Sweep » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:14 pm

The other correspondence which has also disappeared was my request for the original poster to look at his initial post and respond to the question about the synth/offer of help. Of course I can see why that wasn't necessary when his two topics had been merged, but a clarifying comment might have helped.

Anyway, what's needed now is for the original poster to respond, and hopefully something can be sorted.
Free the Jupiter 8!
Sweep

Postby monsterjazzlicks » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:31 pm

It does not seem that the OP is too concerned about providing such basic clarification(s), or even replying to my initial post of last week; therefore, I am withdrawing my offer of assistance!
monsterjazzlicks

Postby monsterjazzlicks » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:11 pm

ATTN: Moderator/Meatball,
I have been trying to delete my account entirely, but can not seem to locate as to how this can be done. Nor could I find a direct contact email address for your office.

Therefore, I would be grateful if you can close my account here - on my part - completely.

Many thanks,

Paul
monsterjazzlicks

Return to General Synthesizers