What happened to the Blofeld?

Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
droolmaster0

Post by droolmaster0 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:12 am

I don't know if there are any unaccounted for, but I have it on pretty good authority that Analogue Haven might be a place to try :)

sequence

Post by sequence » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:16 am

droolmaster0 wrote:I don't know if there are any unaccounted for, but I have it on pretty good authority that Analogue Haven might be a place to try :)
They're like everyone else: playing the Waldorf wait game... :cry: It seems consistent throughout the business, all over the world.
twentyfirst century fizMO man

droolmaster0

Post by droolmaster0 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:19 am

sequence wrote:
droolmaster0 wrote:I don't know if there are any unaccounted for, but I have it on pretty good authority that Analogue Haven might be a place to try :)
They're like everyone else: playing the Waldorf wait game... :cry: It seems consistent throughout the business, all over the world.
Obviously I know more than you do, then.

sequence

Post by sequence » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:21 am

droolmaster0 wrote:
sequence wrote:
Obviously I know more than you do, then.
In a vague sort of way, maybe...

droolmaster0

Post by droolmaster0 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:23 am

Actually, in a very specific kind of way. Look - I happen to know that they have them. I have one reserved for me until Monday....since I've just landed a Waldorf Q+, I'm not sure whether or not I'm going to go for it. But I don't make s**t up.

sensorium

Post by sensorium » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:24 am

droolmaster0 wrote:I don't know if there are any unaccounted for

Either you know more than Sequence, or.....they have all been accounted for. :roll:

droolmaster0

Post by droolmaster0 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:36 am

I stated in my initial post that they might have been all accounted for. But they do, or did, have multiple Blofelds in this morning.

sequence

Post by sequence » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:37 am

sensorium wrote:
droolmaster0 wrote:I don't know if there are any unaccounted for

Either you know more than Sequence, or.....they have all been accounted for. :roll:
Precisely. There are a lot of impatient people here that have been waiting a long time, and if indeed they have some, dont be so coy about it :roll:

And I just checked AH's site-- nothing has changed, still on preorder, no news. So just because U may have one reserved doesnt mean there are others available, given the way they're trickling in from across the pond.

sequence

Post by sequence » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:39 am

droolmaster0 wrote:But they do, or did, have multiple Blofelds in this morning.
Then why didnt you say this in yr post? Mary Mother of Jesus! :roll:

droolmaster0

Post by droolmaster0 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:42 am

sequence wrote:
Ah, I see what kind of idiocy I'm dealing with. What did you think I was saying, pray tell? Obviously, I shouldn't have let you know at all. Sorry.

Stab Frenzy
Gear: Eurorack, RYTM, Ultranova, many FX

Post by Stab Frenzy » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:44 am

Don't mind him, he's a bit thick. :D

sequence

Post by sequence » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:15 am

droolmaster0 wrote:
sequence wrote:
Ah, I see what kind of idiocy I'm dealing with. What did you think I was saying, pray tell? Obviously, I shouldn't have let you know at all. Sorry.
Um, OK. :? Did U maybe think for a second that if indeed AH "might" have "multiple" Blofelds in "this morning" that perhaps they're accounted for thru preorders and maybe a store demo unit? :?:

I'm not understanding where you are coming from here, other than vague statements and petty name calling. If you know FOR SURE, fine, SAY SO; if not, dont raise the hopes of good folk here who have waited a helluva long time only to have their hopes dashed by further delays.

droolmaster0

Post by droolmaster0 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:21 am

This is truly incredible. I stated outright that I didn't know if they were accounted for. I thought I'd give you something to check out, based on knowledge that I had. I know now that you're someone that is difficult to help - if the words don't sound just right to you, you start having neurological difficulties.

crystalmsc
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: uWaveXT,uQ,Pulse+;Ion;MiniBrt,Karma,Mntrb,Volcas,01R;Venom,NordModular,L2X;Evolver;JP8080,MKS70,JD990,D50,MC909,MC80ex,Microcon2;TG77,RS7k,AN200,AN1x
Band: Crystaline

Post by crystalmsc » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:37 am

wow, I almost miss this two amazing tracks. absolutely brilliant work, those would be a nice on board demo of the synth. very nice bass and sound fx tracks.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
http://crystaline.bandcamp.com
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

piRoN
Gear: A fair bit.

Post by piRoN » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:38 am

MitchK1989 wrote:The Metric Calendar and Clock actually were created along with the rest of the metric system, but they never really caught on. The Metric Week had 10 days in it.
You're getting confused with Decimal Time. The metric system did not include time units on it's original introduction in France.
Ensoniq EPS-m | Elby Designs ASM-2 | Yamaha TQ5 | Akai S3000XL | Akai X7000 | Novation KS-4 | SCI Prophet 2000 | Kawai K1m | Korg Monotribe | Korg Monotron | Roland S-50 | Roland D-10 | Roland MKS-7 | Yamaha RX11