Orbital synth studio- video

Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
Soundwave

Post by Soundwave » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:18 pm

steveman wrote:
Soundwave wrote:...Will be seeing his bro in action next weekend! :P
quote]

Me too... Big Chill?
Yup and Biosphere's palying as well 8) can't wait!

Sir Ruff
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Two persimmon modulators and a frequency adjudicator.
Band: Ruff in the jungle

Post by Sir Ruff » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:40 am

portland wrote:Boring studio, boring person. At least they used to make good music.
But really. All you learn from this is that he likes the Andromeda and SH101 (and the broken OSCar) and doesn't like virtual analogs - he also has some reason for that which he can't quite put into words. But we get to watch him try.
eh.. surely if we were all asked to comment on our gear to the average "synth" joe, we'd probably all come across the same? :wink:

I really enjoyed that... I'm a huge orbital fan, and knowing how much gear they've gone through over the years, it's very neat to see what they've currently got.

but he keeps referencing a "new" album? how old is this vid (i know it's from a current mag)? are they somehow back together?
Do you even post on vse bro?

Wiglaf
Gear: I don't even remember half of it
Band: width full

Post by Wiglaf » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:11 am

Sir Ruff wrote:but he keeps referencing a "new" album? how old is this vid (i know it's from a current mag)? are they somehow back together?
Both the Hartnolls are now solo acts.
"I thought all you did was push a button and sounds came out!" - Mom on synths
"Not quite, Mom." - Me on synths

Juno6

Post by Juno6 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:24 am

Sir Ruff wrote: but he keeps referencing a "new" album? how old is this vid (i know it's from a current mag)? are they somehow back together?
He´s refering to his new album with a band called " LONG RANGE" or something due to be released in August...