Page 4 of 4

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:09 am
by Max Websta
:D Glad VSE forums are back up and running. There's so much knowledge here. Like Joni said,"you don't know what got till it's gone"! Many thanks to all who make it possible for us to be here.

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:55 pm
by acmesoundlab
Thanks very much to all who put in the hard work to keep the forum running, and to all the members whose postings provide so much information and entertainment.

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:41 pm
by Soundwave
Keep up the good work lads! =D>

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:16 am
by breitt
If synth manufacturers knew or cared about how much revenue VSE indirectly brings their way, their donations alone would carry this project eternally. Many of my GAS attacks were encouraged by my readings and/or questions on VSE, and 90% of those cravings were alleviated by making a new synth purchase.

Thanks to all for their hard work here.

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:53 am
by ColorForm2113
i was very disoriented when i saw the boards were down :confused2: i had to reload the page like nine times and check it at least once a day. this site has been my source to finding new toys and gear that i will never beable to afford, and help me buy the stuff that i can afford.

Thank You For Bringing it Back! \:D/

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:49 am
by HH
Much appreciation and respect, keep it up =D>

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:12 am
by ReaPeR
breitt wrote:If synth manufacturers knew or cared about how much revenue VSE indirectly brings their way, their donations alone would carry this project eternally. Many of my GAS attacks were encouraged by my readings and/or questions on VSE, and 90% of those cravings were alleviated by making a new synth purchase.

Thanks to all for their hard work here.
Damn yeah!!!


Anyway i'm happy VSE is up again... it's the only forum i check more than 1 time/day !

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:22 am
by Wiglaf
breitt wrote:If synth manufacturers knew or cared about how much revenue VSE indirectly brings their way, their donations alone would carry this project eternally. Many of my GAS attacks were encouraged by my readings and/or questions on VSE, and 90% of those cravings were alleviated by making a new synth purchase.
Because everyone who buys a synth reads VSE. :roll:

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:15 am
by breitt
Wiglaf wrote:
breitt wrote:If synth manufacturers knew or cared about how much revenue VSE indirectly brings their way, their donations alone would carry this project eternally. Many of my GAS attacks were encouraged by my readings and/or questions on VSE, and 90% of those cravings were alleviated by making a new synth purchase.
Because everyone who buys a synth reads VSE. :roll:
More likely the converse, Sir Wiglaf; nearly everyone who reads VSE buys a synth. And that's no inconsequential number. :roll:

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:33 am
by crystalmsc
a great place with great people, joy and new design!

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:59 am
by Wiglaf
breitt wrote:More likely the converse, Sir Wiglaf; nearly everyone who reads VSE buys a synth. And that's no inconsequential number. :roll:
There are 4603 people registered at VSE as of this post. We would all have to buy the same synth from the same manufacturer for them to care...and that's not going to happen.

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:21 am
by Entropy Farmer
I was horrified to think that this place went under just as I had stumbled upon it. Fight the power!

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:22 am
by MarkM
A day doesn't go by that I don't visit this forum. I would hate to see its demise.

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:32 am
by breitt
Wiglaf wrote:
breitt wrote:More likely the converse, Sir Wiglaf; nearly everyone who reads VSE buys a synth. And that's no inconsequential number. :roll:
There are 4603 people registered at VSE as of this post. We would all have to buy the same synth from the same manufacturer for them to care...and that's not going to happen.
OK-you're right. I was just speaking from personal experience as an enthusiastic consumer cog in the machine. I wasn't thinking about the whole picture.