The Blofeld Site Is Up

Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
kaffekick

Post by kaffekick » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:20 am

Bitexion wrote:It's impossible to keep a 20 pages thread on topic ALL the time..at least on this forum :) I mean, how many times do you need to say

"ZOMG I LOVE IT CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT!!!!!11"?
A LOT! :D And that's just because I feel like a 5 year old kid on christmas everytime I am about to get a new synth. ;) :oops: :lol:
Gear: Yamaha Electone B-405

Hugo76
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by Hugo76 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:31 pm

Soundwave wrote:Waldorf should put the Blofeld engine into a groovebox type package, it would give Elektron something to think about. 8)
h**l yeah. Implementing a sequencer with that display would be awesome. I would need a sampler though, in such a box. Something slong the lines of Yamahas rs7000 would be sufficient - but add crossfade looping, Waldorf! ;)

OMG, now I can't stop thinking about a Blofeld groovebox! Shame on you Soundwave for mentioning this! ;) :D

Bitexion
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Alesis Andromeda A6
Roland D-50
Creamware Minimax
Yamaha DX7s
Analogue Systems modular
Ensoniq SQ-80
Waldorf Blofeld

Post by Bitexion » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:14 pm

I know what you mean. I couldn't sleep for a week before I bought the Ion and the Andromeda. And same deal when I was waiting to buy the modular system. Kept dreaming up patches and sounds in my sleep.

alan partridge

Post by alan partridge » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:43 pm

heading out a bit OT again, really looking forward to the Stromberg too. any chance of a bit of news on that from NAMM?