New BLOFELD Firmware: Bugs FIXED!

Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
zoomtheline
No Longer Registered

Post by zoomtheline » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:02 am

haha, knew that was coming!

I am at work and yes i'm on my computer but have no software on here.

It is possible for me to bring it in but in the quick start manual it says I need to run the file through a sequencer for the update!? is this correct?
anyway I can do it without?

btw my manual cd was shite and did not work.

I really am showing my weaknesses now ha!

zoomtheline
No Longer Registered

Post by zoomtheline » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:05 am

insky wrote: An iPhone makes for a really crappy forum posting experience. Maybe that's why his post count is so low.
My post count is low because i'm at work and when i'm at home i'm busy in the studio making music and not just talking about it, ha *inserts sarcastic wink*

Stab Frenzy
Gear: Eurorack, RYTM, Ultranova, many FX

Post by Stab Frenzy » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:33 am

If you're able to install stuff on your computer at work get something like MidiOX or Sysex Librarian and then use that to upload the firmware, if you don't have the privileges to do it I guess you'll have to make a new friend, one with a computer. :)

ipassenger

Post by ipassenger » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:51 pm

zoomtheline wrote:
insky wrote: An iPhone makes for a really crappy forum posting experience. Maybe that's why his post count is so low.
My post count is low because i'm at work and when i'm at home i'm busy in the studio making music and not just talking about it, ha *inserts sarcastic wink*
hehe...

Gotta agree with u there, work is for posting about making music (not working), home is for making music (not posting).

zoomtheline
No Longer Registered

Post by zoomtheline » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:22 pm

Stab Frenzy wrote:If you're able to install stuff on your computer at work get something like MidiOX or Sysex Librarian and then use that to upload the firmware, if you don't have the privileges to do it I guess you'll have to make a new friend, one with a computer. :)
Cheers I'll look into that.

UTEPguy

Post by UTEPguy » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:37 pm

zoomtheline wrote:
Stab Frenzy wrote:If you're able to install stuff on your computer at work get something like MidiOX or Sysex Librarian and then use that to upload the firmware, if you don't have the privileges to do it I guess you'll have to make a new friend, one with a computer. :)
Cheers I'll look into that.
Or introduce the IT guy with your friend washington :wink:
Synth arsenal: Fusion 6HD, JX-8P + pg-800, XP-10, and MS-2000.

allusion

Post by allusion » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:49 pm

ipassenger wrote:
zoomtheline wrote:
hehe...

Gotta agree with u there, work is for posting about making music (not working), home is for making music (not posting).
Agree 150%!!!!