Synth with keys and a 32 step sequencer?

Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
ill electro

Post by ill electro » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:54 pm

The v synth has a step seq but not 32 steps. heres a short right up i found.

There’s a programmable arpeggiator with rhythmic and timbral controls – it’s really a joy to work with, acting more like a mini-sequencer than a standard arpeggiator. You have the ability to create traditional arpeggios, or record a 16-step sequence in real time, including changes to D-Beam, TimeTrip, or the Assignable Controller values.
Curent gear: Alesis A6,Fender Chroma Polaris,Arp Avatar,DSI Evolver,Yamaha DX200,Korg DSS1,Korg EMX,Akai S612 &S900,Novation Bassstaion Rack,Roland V Synth w/D50,MC909,Peavey Spectrum Bass

JSRockit
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Post by JSRockit » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:58 pm

Zamise wrote:Hope you can find something that will flip the bill for ya JS. I'll keep an second eyeball out if I hear of anything not listed yet that might.
I've really decided that I'm going to go for the G2. It just makes sense for me since then I can make all the little synths with sequencers that I'd like.
Korg Volcas / 6 x TE POs / MicroBrute / EH Space Drum & Crash Pad

JSRockit
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Post by JSRockit » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:55 pm

Back to the drawing board... may just have to wait for the DSI linndrum II analog edition to come out.
Korg Volcas / 6 x TE POs / MicroBrute / EH Space Drum & Crash Pad

zoomtheline
No Longer Registered

Post by zoomtheline » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:54 pm

I know this is not what your after but just gaffer tape a Mobius to a decent sounding synth!

there are Downsides obviously by not having swing etc on the mobius..... but all I do to get really complex weird sequences is run the blofeld programmable arp with the mobius all controlled by a CS1x which you can play aswell.

maybe totally useless info soz!

syncretism

Post by syncretism » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:38 pm

You could always sell your tabletop Monomachine and buy a Monomachine SFX6.
Yours,
Niall.

VanSonik

Post by VanSonik » Sat May 24, 2008 8:34 pm

Dano wrote:The E-Mu Proteus 2000 synths have a 32 step arpeggiator that is essentially a 32 step sequencer (and if a note is repeated sequentially then it only counts as one step no matter how many times that it is repeated...within certain limits of course). And, you can run a different 32 step arp on each of the 16 MIDI channels.
Hi Dano,
How reasonable is the arp to program in E-mu's 2000 series?
I assume the sequences can be midi output to drive other synths correct,
does it have midi sync too?

Regards,
VS
Hardware: Akai S5000, Hammond B-3, Roland MKS-80 w/mpg-80, Yamaha S-80, FS1r