Summer NAMM

Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
otto
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Post by otto » Fri May 30, 2008 9:27 pm

I heard a rumor that they are bringing back the white cordovox combo organs. Oh wait, I just started that rumor...
hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again

Johnny Lenin
Expert Member
Expert Member
Gear: JX8P | AX60 | Little Phatty Stage II | DW8000 | Vox Jag | Fantom X6 | Juno-G | P-Bass | AS-120 | Double Jet

Post by Johnny Lenin » Fri May 30, 2008 10:35 pm

And E-Mu has resurrected Ensoniq with the Fizmo Pro.

StepLogik
Expert Member
Expert Member
Gear: Gauntlets of Ogre Power, Vorpal Sword, Chain Mail +3, Ring of Invisibility, Staff of the Magi, Boots of Speed

Post by StepLogik » Sat May 31, 2008 12:40 am

Well this is interesting.. looks like Yamaha is going to unveil an exact CS-80 replica, except its going to be virtualized inside - not real analog guts. But, it will have the same controls, cabinet, etc. That should be totally awesome!

Stab Frenzy
Gear: Eurorack, RYTM, Ultranova, many FX

Post by Stab Frenzy » Sat May 31, 2008 6:16 am

StepLogik wrote:Well this is interesting.. looks like Yamaha is going to unveil an exact CS-80 replica, except its going to be virtualized inside - not real analog guts. But, it will have the same controls, cabinet, etc. That should be totally awesome!
I saw some leaked photos and it looks like they've made physically modelled bricks just like the original ones that were used to stop it floating away.