Teenage Engineering OP-1 Synthesizer

Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
Alex E
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Virus C, Super Bass Station, M1r, TX81z, S760, Nord Rack 2, Nord Lead 3, JP-8000, JV-2080, SY99, Trinity Plus, EMX1, TB-03. Live 9, iMac MC309XX/A

Re: Teenage Engineering OP-1 Synthesizer

Post by Alex E » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:58 pm

The sort of polarized opinions between form, function, interface, and price, and how this is or isn't suited to peoples own needs reminds me of the constant ongoing Mac/PC debate. Really, it boils down to what you want in a gadget and how much you're willing to spend.
soundcloud.com/vectron

RobotHeroes
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: a toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion

Post by RobotHeroes » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:12 pm

I got an email this morning and checked with my phone "In stock". I get on my computer to make an order "sold out".
FFFFUUUUUUUUUU :twisted:
"*Automatic Gainsay, you ignorant slut." - Primal Drive

"thanks guys. RobotHeroes, your avatar is the single most important thing on this website. ever. it reminds me that the world actually can be a good place." - rjd2

:happy3:

parma

Post by parma » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:22 am

Just letting you guys that missed out on this last batch know that I am selling mine in the Gear For Sale forum. I hope this isn't too spammy to post here.

Ned Bouhalassa
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: 1 old Japanese mono-monster, an old BBC Brit, and 2 Americans: one old NY fat poly, the other, a young Californian mono/para.

Post by Ned Bouhalassa » Tue May 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Slightly tempted. Well, a bit more than that even! :lol:

Any demos/reviews that focus on the synth engine part?
My music: soundcloud
My analog synth videos nedonanalog
More about me: youshootiscore