Monotribe CV control

Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
Mattew96
Gear: Ace Tone GT-7
Korg Monotribe
Moog Music Voyager Select
Moog Music Slim Phatty
Roland CM-32L&P
Roland D-110
Roland D-5
Roland JV-1080
Yamaha FB-01

Re: Monotribe CV control

Post by Mattew96 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:08 pm

GoodwillFalcon wrote:Firstly, I recommend Altitude (the post above) for Monotribe midi kits, his is only 40, and its easier to install IMO. It is seriously too easy to mess up, you just plug in one cable and its done, no knowledge required.
I'm sorry, Altitude, if I had any idea you even sold such a product I wouldn't have gone off recommending someone else's. Sounds like yours is quite the winner, too! I'm gonna go check it out and you'll likely have another sale in your box soon. :D I was hesitant to spend the $80 and void my warranty all in one go.
I don't know why but I have some kind of OCD where I can't let myself do permanent mods on things unless (at the very least) I have another one in original condition... So a mod that can be taken on or off with no solders, cuts, or risks pleases me, even if I'll never take it out. It pisses me off a little bit!
Grapple with reality.

sammy123
Gear: Sk50D, MS2kr, DarkStar, Shruthi (3), Anushri, Meeblip, Ambika, 12U Eurorack, PreenFM, Poly61, DSS-1, DW-8k, Kawai K-3, ESQ-1, Maybe a Polaris soon...

Post by sammy123 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm

I just ordered the 3.5mm kit. I am pretty excited to get it installed.

GoodwillFalcon
Gear: MG-1, Monotribe(Altitude MIDI), Casio MT-100, Casio VL-1, Axiom25, Yamaha RX21.
Band: Goodwill Falcon

Post by GoodwillFalcon » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:35 pm

sammy123 wrote:I just ordered the 3.5mm kit. I am pretty excited to get it installed.
Nice...that little thing is about to take on a whole new world of meaning for you. hahahaha

Altitude
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by Altitude » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:18 pm

Mattew96 wrote:
GoodwillFalcon wrote:Firstly, I recommend Altitude (the post above) for Monotribe midi kits, his is only 40, and its easier to install IMO. It is seriously too easy to mess up, you just plug in one cable and its done, no knowledge required.
I'm sorry, Altitude, if I had any idea you even sold such a product I wouldn't have gone off recommending someone else's. Sounds like yours is quite the winner, too! I'm gonna go check it out and you'll likely have another sale in your box soon. :D I was hesitant to spend the $80 and void my warranty all in one go.
I don't know why but I have some kind of OCD where I can't let myself do permanent mods on things unless (at the very least) I have another one in original condition... So a mod that can be taken on or off with no solders, cuts, or risks pleases me, even if I'll never take it out. It pisses me off a little bit!

Thanks to GoodwillFalcon for the thumbs up..

my kit does require modifying the case (2 6mm diameter holes). I do this for several good reasons:

a) Its easy to drill 6mm holes with a hand drill
b) Its MUCH more mechanically sound to have the jacks mounted to the case than hanging out the bottom on wires like in the AM kit
c) It does not interfere with the batteries

Altitude
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by Altitude » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:57 am

And here we go:

$25 USD, PM me to order:

Altitude
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by Altitude » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:13 am

Cilonen

Post by Cilonen » Sun May 17, 2020 6:19 pm

Altitude wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:57 am
And here we go:

$25 USD, PM me to order:

Late to the party, but are these ones still available?
How can i contact you Altitude?