Korg is on a roll (Little Bits)

Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
sequentialsoftshock
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Pro~One, MS20, MPC60, Aalto, Volca Beats, Volca Keys, Beatstep, Casio MT18, BitOne (sorta), Circle, Orbit 3, K5, Stylos, Univox Hi Flier, iPad
Band: Echo & Liora

Re: Korg is on a roll..........

Post by sequentialsoftshock » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:19 am

bochelli wrote:Stupid silly trash a Transcendent 2000 part working would blow this rubbish away.
I think I'll buy the one you won't buy :geek:
Last edited by sequentialsoftshock on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bonne chance

Hybrid88
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: V-Synth, and other stuff...

Post by Hybrid88 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:22 am

Hmm... :lol:

Anyway, I think it'd be nice if they sold the modules separately too,would be cool to pickup a nice MS filter or two for diy purposes :)

tekkentool
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Lasers (ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ωส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้)
Band: none currently

Post by tekkentool » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:30 am

bochelli wrote: When this electro lego gear becomes boring and on the shelf we will review then too many people are in awe so easily of new products not really new are they.
at the risk of actually trying to engage in conversation with Bochelli...

If you're expecting every new product (especially a sub-cheap musical lego kit which I can see being employed on an educational level in multiple ways) to be a revolutionary timeless classic you're always gonna be disappointed.

So what if it's a toy? Kids need toys! Could you imagine all the fun you would have had if you had this stuff in primary school? These things are employed in education all the time.

http://littlebits.cc/education

Is anyone on here who has a kid NOT gonna pick one of these up?

bochelli
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: minimoog polymoog memorymoog multimoog micromoog minitmoog and tons more.

Post by bochelli » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:52 am

sequentialsoftshock wrote:
bochelli wrote:Stupid silly trash a Transcendent 2000 part working would blow this rubbish away.
Shut up you p***y ill fookin cut u mate
Take it easy chill and buy a polymoog.
yamoto773

zoomtheline
No Longer Registered

Post by zoomtheline » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:12 pm

If I didn't know better i'd say Bochelli is a second account of an existing user just to troll and make the board interesting. If so, bravo!

Hugo76
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by Hugo76 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:43 pm

Nick Batt of Sonic State discussing Little Bits (and more) in this video (15 minutes in):

Cumulus
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Band: Cumulus

Post by Cumulus » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:33 pm

tallowwaters wrote:Just ignore these pretentious bullshit posts. He trolls every thread about new gear extolling the virtues of his various crusty old synths that spend more time getting looked at than played.
Probay the wisest route.

I love my crusty old synths, too, but I love the fact that anolog is now more affordable than ever.

sequentialsoftshock
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Pro~One, MS20, MPC60, Aalto, Volca Beats, Volca Keys, Beatstep, Casio MT18, BitOne (sorta), Circle, Orbit 3, K5, Stylos, Univox Hi Flier, iPad
Band: Echo & Liora

Post by sequentialsoftshock » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Cumulus wrote:
tallowwaters wrote:Just ignore these pretentious bullshit posts. He trolls every thread about new gear extolling the virtues of his various crusty old synths that spend more time getting looked at than played.
Probay the wisest route.

I love my crusty old synths, too, but I love the fact that anolog is now more affordable than ever.
Cumulus agreeing with tallow on something ?! I'm shocked :drums:

I still can't really gather what this ?! Is it actually PCB's that attach to a lego base ? I can't read Japanese and google translate is a POS with Japanese.
bonne chance

bochelli
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by bochelli » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:30 pm

sequentialsoftshock wrote:
Cumulus wrote:
Probay the wisest route.

Cumulus agreeing with tallow on something ?! I'm shocked :drums:

I still can't really gather what this ?! Is it actually PCB's that attach to a lego base ? I can't read Japanese and google translate is a POS with Japanese.
Nor do I , it appears to be tiny components that used together makes noises in a kit form, further research tells me they are actually expensive for what they are , with sourcing im sure can be obtained cheaper they just happen to have a korg badge, I remember one day visiting Gordon Reid to collect 2 busted Emulator 1s I saw a korg ps 3200 he had just sold ive never seen one since , when I look at what korg made and some were good to drop down to maplin / radioshack status tells me volumes , there are no new ideas they have all been done what is new thesedays? where is that synth with a tricky filter ? probably one dumped in Yonkers to rest in peace.
yamoto773

nathanscribe
VSE Review Contributor
VSE Review Contributor

Post by nathanscribe » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:31 pm

And how many people bought the 3200? And how much would it cost in today's money?

You're stuck in a loop yourself, there's nothing new about your posts... when I look back at posts that *used* to appear, it tells me volumes. Every good post was back then. Nothing happens now. Where's that post with the tricky one-liner? Probably lost in Off Topic where no-one gives a s**t.

Oh well. Never mind, eh?

meatballfulton
Gear: Live 9, Logic Pro X

Post by meatballfulton » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Putting on my moderator hat, pls everybody chill out a bit or this will soon get locked [-X
I listened to Hatfield and the North at Rainbow. They were very wonderful and they made my heart a prisoner.

zoomtheline
No Longer Registered

Post by zoomtheline » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Woah, no has threatened to kill anyone yet, just people expressing opinion, however bonkers they are. You cannot lock a conversation in real life so why here?

Jabberwalky
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: A hybrid of vintage and modern junk
Band: Variar

Post by Jabberwalky » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Bochelli is probably Mr. Rich.

bochelli
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by bochelli » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:39 pm

zoomtheline wrote:Woah, no has threatened to kill anyone yet, just people expressing opinion, however bonkers they are. You cannot lock a conversation in real life so why here?
As I expected you failed to see the point if korg think this is going to make a real impact in the use of electronics then they are wrong, in a software form I could see a reason for it, young people get easily bored with things today whats new today is history in months in respect of the purpose for such product who exactly is it marketed for ? a studio ? a group? wolfgang flur? gary numan ? or someone who does not know what the h**l to do with it you tell me .
Last edited by bochelli on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yamoto773

bochelli
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by bochelli » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:43 pm

Jabberwalky wrote:Bochelli is probably Mr. Rich.
Wrong I met Mr Rich in early 2006 he gave me some information of a prievious vs member who stole a polymoog 280a of mine member knotslanding aka susan Russell of now somewhere bangor co down Northern Ireland so if any member has it you bought a stolen item.
yamoto773