Thought I'd found somewhere with them in stock, so ordered last night. Got a phonecall this morning that it was a mistake on their website and they can't get hold of them at the moment, going to be at least six weeks, just like everyone else
The sales guy was suggesting that some of the larger EU suppliers are not in Moog's good books so aren't likely to get them anytime soon and I'd be better ordering from a UK-based/owned company (and not necessarily them, although they say they'll give me a call if/when they get stock and if I've sourced one elsewhere, no hard feelings).
There's a couple listing estimated deliveries later this month and another site saying December
– I guess they might have a delivery before then but that all the units are already spoken for. I guess I'm in for a long wait, having left pre-ordering to the last minute (i.e. early April
It's like the Volcas all over again