KOMA Elektronik RH-301

Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
Walter Ego
Gear: Various noisemakers hidden around my home and classroom. And a great quantity of caffeine.
Band: 12"VS

KOMA Elektronik RH-301

Post by Walter Ego » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:27 pm

This looks really cool. I remember thinking about it earlier and doing some searches but I couldn't find it again until today. Kind of pricey, but more versatile than Roland's clock box thingy.

Anyone use one of these or have any experience with it, or with Koma gear in general?

RH301 - Rhythm Work Station / Utility Tool

Plus it has a D-Beam thingy! :mrgreen:
Walter Ego
seamonkey wrote:I nominate this for STUPIDEST THREAD ever in the history of the internez. ;)

corndogssg
Gear: v synth,little phatty2,jx10,kiwi106 jx305, jv2080x's8,k2600,ion,microQ,blofeld,evolver,tetra,x station,ultra nova,bass station2, jd990,minibrute
Band: sesame street gangsters

Re: KOMA Elektronik RH-301

Post by corndogssg » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:42 am

I have been intrigued by this. I like the 201 which has low pass high and band pass plus basically a ehx 8 step with
2 more step. with a ton of options like the moogerfoogers.

pflosi
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: more than 150 characters...

Post by pflosi » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:39 am

As soon as the space in my Eurorack cases is getting so tight that I have to kick out my clock dividers / multipliers, this will replace it. Which is probably gonna be pretty soon. :thumbright:

Walter Ego
Gear: Various noisemakers hidden around my home and classroom. And a great quantity of caffeine.
Band: 12"VS

Post by Walter Ego » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:28 pm

I mean, I don't have a modular system, but I do have CV gear (including a MicroBrute)--the clock options seem great, but the addition of an envelope generator and an extra LFO are nice extras, which would be handy with the MB, since it only has one EG and one LFO. Of course this thing costs more than an MB...but whatever. That's far from the only application.
Walter Ego
seamonkey wrote:I nominate this for STUPIDEST THREAD ever in the history of the internez. ;)