Has anyone won the minilogue startup screen game?

Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
Post Reply
User avatar
zmd
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:32 am
Gear: ion, djx, su200, fb01, sk50d, dotcom, kodyssey, volcas, minibrute, minilogue, tg33, 522, streichfett, monotrons, cp35
Band: Shrimp ring/usse/wrote/usurper
Location: saint john NB canada
Contact:

Has anyone won the minilogue startup screen game?

Post by zmd » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:21 pm

Ive come pretty close a few times, but no win yet:)
that's not dirt, that's chili sauce!

User avatar
pflosi
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:14 pm
Gear: more than 150 characters...
Location: zürich
Contact:

Re: Has anyone won the minilogue startup screen game?

Post by pflosi » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:26 pm

What's the game about, do you have to catch recharging envelopes? :lol: ;)

User avatar
zmd
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:32 am
Gear: ion, djx, su200, fb01, sk50d, dotcom, kodyssey, volcas, minibrute, minilogue, tg33, 522, streichfett, monotrons, cp35
Band: Shrimp ring/usse/wrote/usurper
Location: saint john NB canada
Contact:

Re: Has anyone won the minilogue startup screen game?

Post by zmd » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:00 pm

Hahaha, nope! You get to play a version of the arcade classic breakout! You use the pitch bender as the joystick, and instead of bricks, you destroy the minilogue logo:)
that's not dirt, that's chili sauce!

amv
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:06 am

Re: Has anyone won the minilogue startup screen game?

Post by amv » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:50 am

Don't give up! Once you beat the game it ups the polyphony to 16. Totally worth it.

User avatar
Blue Monster 65
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Posts: 1593
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:19 am
Location: down in the lab ...

Re: Has anyone won the minilogue startup screen game?

Post by Blue Monster 65 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:11 pm

Ha! A new internet rumor in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... :lol:
Muhahahahahahahahaha!

User avatar
zmd
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:32 am
Gear: ion, djx, su200, fb01, sk50d, dotcom, kodyssey, volcas, minibrute, minilogue, tg33, 522, streichfett, monotrons, cp35
Band: Shrimp ring/usse/wrote/usurper
Location: saint john NB canada
Contact:

Re: Has anyone won the minilogue startup screen game?

Post by zmd » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:55 pm

amv wrote:Don't give up! Once you beat the game it ups the polyphony to 16. Totally worth it.
Son of a gun, I'm gonna tear that pitch stick up! Hahahah
that's not dirt, that's chili sauce!

hgigh
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Re: Has anyone won the minilogue startup screen game?

Post by hgigh » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:11 pm

zmd wrote:Hahaha, nope! You get to play a version of the arcade classic breakout! You use the pitch bender as the joystick, and instead of bricks, you destroy the minilogue logo:)

I personally use the Voice Depth Mode knob to move the paddle. I did not know about the pitch stick.

No win yet but I have gotten one block away from winning.

User avatar
zmd
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:32 am
Gear: ion, djx, su200, fb01, sk50d, dotcom, kodyssey, volcas, minibrute, minilogue, tg33, 522, streichfett, monotrons, cp35
Band: Shrimp ring/usse/wrote/usurper
Location: saint john NB canada
Contact:

Re: Has anyone won the minilogue startup screen game?

Post by zmd » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:52 am

hgigh wrote:
zmd wrote:Hahaha, nope! You get to play a version of the arcade classic breakout! You use the pitch bender as the joystick, and instead of bricks, you destroy the minilogue logo:)

I personally use the Voice Depth Mode knob to move the paddle. I did not know about the pitch stick.

No win yet but I have gotten one block away from winning.
I didnt know about the voice knob, thanks!
that's not dirt, that's chili sauce!

Post Reply