Suitable delay for alpha juno

Discussions on sound production outside the synthesizer such as mixing, processing, recording, editing and mastering.
barra

Suitable delay for alpha juno

Post by barra » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:28 pm

Hi,

I use a Roland Mks-50 for making old school techno. I use a controller with it to manipulate the sounds a lot while performing. I would like to get an analogue delay for under 500 dollars which would suit this synth and which could be easily adjusted during performance - even playing havoc with the sound. What would you recommend?

Thanks,
Barra

groy

Re: Suitable delay for alpha juno

Post by groy » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:14 pm

Not sure what your best option is, but for what it’s worth I have an ehx memory boy I often use with my Alpha Juno and sounds good to my ears in a sort of lofi-smushy way that compliments the melancholic Juno just fine. Maybe check out this family of delays.

edit - oops sorry that post was pretty old ^^

Teto10

Re: Suitable delay for alpha juno

Post by Teto10 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:16 pm

For my MXR M169 Carbon Copy is the best. A shining example of pedal production from the respectable Dunlop brand. It's not hard to guess why this MXR M169 Carbon Copy analog delay pedal is a worldwide best-seller with it's authentic analog audio path featuring actual BBD technology for producing those essential dark tones.

Our favorite delay pedal, the MXR M169 Carbon Copy, makes for an honest delay tone with crisp slaps, ace acoustics and organic warmth. Regen function easily controls repetitions hand in hand with mix (wet / dry blend and delay. Despite is 3 dial design the MXR Carbon Copy has deceptive versatility, ideal for; country, blues, surf, rockabilly, rock and roll, and even 'Floydian 'progressive rock tones.

Access the tones via the top-mounted modulation switch for great, colorful flavoring. Everything from small-hall to blatant rebounds. Benefiting form years of refinement they are capable of providing long delay times that ring and retain tone unlike their original tape to tape predecessors which typically seemed to break up. Of course we can't skim over the MXR Carbon Copy pedals' stunning good looks either a dark green, glittered appearance on a solid-metallic pedal built by professionals who are known for their unrivaled robust units.
All is possible!