vocal samples opera

Discussions on sound production outside the synthesizer such as mixing, processing, recording, editing and mastering.
ned-ryarson

vocal samples opera

Post by ned-ryarson » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:16 pm

lookin to find some good opera vocal samples. male and female.
can anyone recommend anything to download. if its a song ill need the vocal to be isolated preferably. or are there any sample packs relevant to this.
cheerz

tallowwaters
Gear: LC-MS/MS

Post by tallowwaters » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:14 pm

symphony of voices.

i think it is east west...
Brains can be used like a "stress ball," but only once.

ned-ryarson

Post by ned-ryarson » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:02 am

nice one

zielvis
Gear: Logic Express 8, Cameleon 5000, Arturia Analog Factory Experience; Yamaha: PSS-480, PSS-590; Korg Kaossilator; G&L ASAT guitar, AdrenaLinn III.

Post by zielvis » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:51 pm

You are (just as I am) a few years late: my grandmother and grandfather used to be opera singers. She sang with beautiful lyrical soprano and he had the deepest earthshaking voice I've ever heard...

At the moment I'm working on incorporating some of (very few unfortunately) their records into my music. I wish I had an opportunity to record them when it was possible :cry:

Marcin
MacBook, Logic Express 8, Camel Audio Cameleon 5000, Microrock Pro, Arturia Analog Factory Experience, a bunch of plugins; Yamaha: PSS-480, PSS-590; G&L ASAT Leo Fender signature guitar, AdrenaLinn III, AdrenaLinn II