value of a used M1 with accessories?

A forum for discussing the pros & cons of buying a particular synth and for advice on buying synthesizers.
mikepctvman

value of a used M1 with accessories?

Post by mikepctvman » Tue May 21, 2019 8:12 pm

I picked up a used M1 on ebay for (what I think ) a decent price which included shipping, not sure if I should disclose how much I paid on ebay but I have seen them range in prices between $400-$800 some including some not including shipping charges and various accessories. My M1 is in like-new condition, everything (now) works, came with a hard case, two RAM cards, power cable, all paperwork/manuals, and a Drums 1 program/pcm card. The cards I have alone sell for close to $100 each on ebay. what do you all think is a fair price for what I got?

meatballfulton
Gear: Live 9, Logic Pro X

Re: value of a used M1 with accessories?

Post by meatballfulton » Wed May 22, 2019 2:32 pm

A fair price is anything close to what closed sales on eBay or Reverb show. The M1 is popular with Mexican/American musicians so tends to be worth more to that set of buyers. Outside of that group, it's strictly a buyer's market.
I listened to Hatfield and the North at Rainbow. They were very wonderful and they made my heart a prisoner.

mikepctvman

Re: value of a used M1 with accessories?

Post by mikepctvman » Wed May 22, 2019 6:13 pm

Fair enough, I have researched closed sales and I paid on the low end of about most the listings so that's good to see. I live in south FL close to Miami, I too have noticed the M1 is popular south of the border, most local ads here are in Spanish & some South American sellers