Alesis Nano's

A forum for discussing the pros & cons of buying a particular synth and for advice on buying synthesizers.
JoeyDengler

Alesis Nano's

Post by JoeyDengler » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:01 pm

I am really interested in getting either one or hopefully all three of the following- Alesis NanoBass, NanoSynth and NanoPiano...first off i was wondering if anyobody has any of them and what they think of them?
But mostly importantly i need to know what i'll need to link these up in terms of actualy synths and then leads etc? The only synth i have right now is a Microkorg and i'm not sure if i can link the Nanos up to this but i am also looking at MIDI synths and keyboards so i can use alot of these things like Nanos.

princefan3

Re: Alesis Nano's

Post by princefan3 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:20 pm

hi joey have owned the nano piano and nano bass.there just plug and play,no fancy stuff really.

well ive still got the piano which i love..the only thing that i would have liked was if it had been a multi timbral unit
it packs a lot of punch for a little unit.

the nano bass,i thought i would have liked more.but struggled to work anything with it.

the frustration is that they take a lot of plugs up and a lot of wires to and from..

you might find that a jv1080/2080 would be better for you..

hope this helps you out a bit.

alan partridge

Post by alan partridge » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:28 pm

Nanopiano has an excellent Rhodes patch on it.

Roulade

Post by Roulade » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:33 am

i've been looking for a nanopiano for a while now. good to hear you like it