Restructuring my setup

A forum for discussing the pros & cons of buying a particular synth and for advice on buying synthesizers.
killanator
Gear: Alesis Quadrasynth, Roland SH-201, Various MIDI things, Samson MediaONE 5a Active Studio Monitors
Band: Solo

Re: Restructuring my setup

Post by killanator » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:10 am

Well, the es is a great unit, but ive found its a lot easier to just do my drums in ableton live, so i havent even been using the es. Its just to much of a hassle to get all the samples on their and resample them and everything instead of just doing em all in ableton live(or whatever DAW). I need a rompler/synth for live playing, with bands and stuff. So basically a good synth for the studio and stage, a rompler with a good keyboard as master midi keyboard and performance keyboard, and then controllers for the studio.

balma
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: DSI Tempest/Prophet 08/Roland V-Synth/Ensoniq Fizmo/E-mu MP7-XL7/Electribe ESX1/Radias/Waldorf MicroQ

Post by balma » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:36 pm

The Fusion is a super workstation. Ask Shreddie about it.

I now it has several types of synthesis, and it's one of the sampling workstations that can hold a huge amount of samples.

I would love to get one myself
His sex dungeons are rumored to hold hundreds of people in secret locations around the world.
https://soundcloud.com/balma

killanator
Gear: Alesis Quadrasynth, Roland SH-201, Various MIDI things, Samson MediaONE 5a Active Studio Monitors
Band: Solo

Post by killanator » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:51 am

It looks good, i guess I'll save up for it, wait a little longer. It does look real nice.