Scratch ticket = NEW MONO

A forum for discussing the pros & cons of buying a particular synth and for advice on buying synthesizers.
breckjay
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: To many cables...

Scratch ticket = NEW MONO

Post by breckjay » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Just won a wopping $2000 yesterday on a scratch ticket. So many thing come to mind on what to do with, but the wife said i can spend half. Was thinking about getting a new mono maybe cs 15 or the like. would like something with keys, one know per function. Something with no memory, 100% straight knob twitching. 2 VCO's with sub ocs. sample and hold would be nice. new or old does not matter, or new or used. I really don't want to make an impulsive just because its on ebay ( we have all made though's, lol ) would get the minibrute but sadly it seems very unattainable. any thoughts?
Mopho Key's, Roland sh-32, Korg R3, M Audio Venom, Korg EMX 1, Korg ER 1, and lots of hours in the hole.

iProg
Expert Member
Expert Member
Gear: Prophet-5, Prophet VS, Pro-One, Moog Prodigy, ARP Axxe, Korg PolySix, Roland D-50
Band: ArtWithHeart

Re: Scratch ticket = NEW MONO

Post by iProg » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Pro-One, Moog Prodigy or Roland SH-2 :)

breckjay
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: To many cables...

Re: Scratch ticket = NEW MONO

Post by breckjay » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:34 pm

I am kinda leaning on the moog side, maybe the cs 15. idk i will have to sleep on it.
Mopho Key's, Roland sh-32, Korg R3, M Audio Venom, Korg EMX 1, Korg ER 1, and lots of hours in the hole.