Why iOS audio apps are better than Android ones?

For computer based music makers. Discussions about plug-ins and stand alone computer synth gear.
peterlewis

Re: Why iOS audio apps are better than Android ones?

Post by peterlewis » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:13 am

I understand what you are talking about. iOS audio apps just work better in general compared Android. I think the main reason is that iOS has core MIDI and core Audio built within the OS, and not added as an after thought. Moreover, android phones are spread across various versions, with very few of them in the latest iteration. this makes it difficult for the app developers to provide the intended experience

jolinemelina

Post by jolinemelina » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:18 am

Not really.There are awesome Android audio apps,for example for Samsung machines

Johnamaro

Post by Johnamaro » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:04 am

Because Apple didn't distributed there OS to any company in market, and made Hardware and Software both by self and hence maintaining the quality of product.

But Android devices are cheap and OS is available to any company making devices, so off course not maintaining a standard.

However if you look at high end android devices - from samsung and some other top companies or Nexus series,you will find a best quality media experience.

And if you are asking about Apps available, my dear friend android may lack in quality but best apps are available on android , rather than iOs.