VSTI host.

For computer based music makers. Discussions about plug-ins and stand alone computer synth gear.
OggeOJ

VSTI host.

Post by OggeOJ » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:29 pm

Since cubase just f**k up all the time, im without a host :( Googled, just found c**p that couldnt even load programs.
If it matters, I use it for reFX Nexus and Vanguard.
So, what should I get?
yeah, im also obsessed with it.

Roberto
Gear: Fairlight CMI Series III|Alesis Fusion|Akai S6000-Z8-MPC1000-MPC500-MPK49|Korg Prophecy|Yamaha DTXpress|Roland SC88VL|Behringer UMA25S|Synsonics
Band: Failed Muso

Post by Roberto » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:34 pm

If you want just a host, try Chainer or Forte.

If you want a sequencer that hosts, then anything like Cubase, Live, Fruity Loops, et al will suffice but each of those have their unique features that you will need to check out before committing to a purchase.

Thefumigator
Band: thefumigator

Post by Thefumigator » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:25 am

If you want more info about FL studio (ex-fruity loops) I can help as I'm long time user.

However, cubase should be the best for hosting vst, are you sure its working bad by design? maybe you should apply some patches or get a newer version. Maybe you should reinstall it...
watch my first youtube video :D
-We're gonna die, you know.
-Maybe. But if we die, we're gonna die walking.

OggeOJ

Post by OggeOJ » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:56 pm

Thefumigator wrote:If you want more info about FL studio (ex-fruity loops) I can help as I'm long time user.

However, cubase should be the best for hosting vst, are you sure its working bad by design? maybe you should apply some patches or get a newer version. Maybe you should reinstall it...
It gets MIDI signals. But I have noticed that Vanguard is the only one not working :/
yeah, im also obsessed with it.

Soundwave

Post by Soundwave » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:06 pm

Project 5! :wink: