Official unofficial holiday software deals thread?

For computer based music makers. Discussions about plug-ins and stand alone computer synth gear.
tekkentool
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Lasers (ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ωส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้)
Band: none currently

Official unofficial holiday software deals thread?

Post by tekkentool » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:35 am

There's been a bunch of these floating around so i'll try and put them all into one thread :D

Eastwest are having a buy one get one free promotion on most of their products, good time to get double your value on some pretty expensive and useful plugs, until december 31st that is.
http://www.eastwestsamples.com/promotions_page.php

Tonehammer are giving away free libraries up to the 25th of august, some cool stuff in there like the crowbar sample pack, snow drums etc. also there are savings on existing cool packs. http://www.tonehammer.com/?p=5608

Sonic projects have 40% off a few of their pretty sweet synths, (like op-x II)
http://www.sonicprojects.ch/obx/welcome.html

Anybody else have any other sweet deals? :)

Kriminal

Re: Official unofficial holiday software deals thread?

Post by Kriminal » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:26 pm

here's one:
You may now purchase Dune, EKS-9, Hydra and X-Poly for 30% off! Another 20% off if you own a license already. In that case, send us an email with either a purchase receipt or serial number (you can look up the serial in the service area).

All licenses are crossplatform (including Mac and PC), specifically:

VST 32-Bit
VST 64-Bit
Audio Unit
The offer is time-limited until 31 Dec, 2010.Admin - Synapse Audio Software
http://www.synapse-audio.com/

bluedad
Gear: Yamaha Motif ES rack/DX7//TG77/SY77/AN1X/MM08 MicrowaveXT/ Korg DW8000/M3r/ Ensoniq ESQ-1 /Mirage Rack/ Nord Micro DSI Mopho Roland Juno 106/D550
Band: Split Second

Post by bluedad » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:13 pm

krzeppa
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Band: Where the Embers Fall

Post by krzeppa » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:54 pm

tekkentool wrote:There's been a bunch of these floating around so i'll try and put them all into one thread :D

Eastwest are having a buy one get one free promotion on most of their products, good time to get double your value on some pretty expensive and useful plugs, until december 31st that is.
http://www.eastwestsamples.com/promotions_page.php
I've really been wanting the Hollywood Strings from them, and this made me seriously consider it, but then I looked at its size and system requirements. I had no idea that it would be the size of a small computer!!! :shock:

CS_TBL
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: All "In-The-Box"
Mainly FM8

Post by CS_TBL » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:30 pm

One thing that always bugs me when it comes to EWQL is the so called 'size' of their libraries. Close mic, conductor mic and surround mic. So, the net result is that musically speaking, their libs only feature 1/3 of content. This 1/3 is something to count with when comparing sizes to other libraries which usually don't offer these "reverb-versions".
"You know I love you, CS, but this is bullshit." (Automatic Gainsay)
s: VSL/FM8/EWQL/LASS h: DX7/FS1r/VL70/SY77/SN2r/JD800/JD990/XV88/Emu6400/Poly61/Amek35:12:2/genelec1030 r: Violin/AltoSax/TinWhistle c: i7-4770/RAM32GB/SSD
FM8 vids

krzeppa
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Band: Where the Embers Fall

Post by krzeppa » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:53 pm

CS_TBL wrote:One thing that always bugs me when it comes to EWQL is the so called 'size' of their libraries. Close mic, conductor mic and surround mic. So, the net result is that musically speaking, their libs only feature 1/3 of content. This 1/3 is something to count with when comparing sizes to other libraries which usually don't offer these "reverb-versions".
Interesting....I didn't know that.

tekkentool
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Lasers (ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ωส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้)
Band: none currently

Post by tekkentool » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:18 pm

I thought the three microphone thing was only on the platinum versions? I mean it wouldn't be so annoying if i could find a choir software that does what EWQL:SC can do. I just don't think there's an alternative, Personally i think tonehammer Requiem sounds better but It can't do the word building.