Custom-built multi-bank Roland M-256/M-512 memory cards

The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
Forum rules
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

Re: Custom-built multi-bank Roland M-256/M-512 memory cards

Postby fh991586 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:55 pm

5V Smartmedia cards seems a lot more difficult to get than any 3.3 version!
Considering parting away from:
-Roland TR707
-DSI Mopho
fh991586

Gear: Roland JX3P, D50, U220, MVS1, JP8080.
Korg Kaossilator, Monotrons, MicroKorg, M3R.
Yamaha Motif Rack.
TherapSid, Midines

New batch in the making!

Postby dojoe » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:15 pm

Look what came in the mail today:

168 memory cards, assembled but still on panels. I'll have to find the time now to perform the final assembly steps (break the cards out of their panels, add guard wires to protect the slide switches, configure the cards into 8x512 or 16x256) and most importantly test all those cards. Once I've got enough stock of completed cards, I can start taking orders -- around the end of September maybe?

Thought you might like to see this :)
dojoe

Re: Custom-built multi-bank Roland M-256/M-512 memory cards

Postby mannys » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:15 am

That looks very exciting. Will be keeping an eye on the email.
mannys

And we are live!

Postby dojoe » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:17 pm

dojoe wrote:Once I've got enough stock of completed cards, I can start taking orders -- around the end of September maybe?

Quite literally so - 50 minutes to the end of September to be precise! :lol:

We are taking orders again!

I have 93 cards tested and ready to ship, with another 50 almost done. Hop on over to https://sagamusix.de/other/roland_memory_cards/ and place your orders :)

Like last time, the cards cost 79€, shipping will be between 5€ and 40€ depending on where you are and whether you want insured shipping.

Orders will be processed in the order they arrive. There is no maximum quantity, but if you order more than three cards I might ask you whether you're serious ;) When you receive an invoice from me, cards have been reserved for you and will be shipped once I receive your payment. Once stock runs low, I might retract invoices if they're not paid within seven weekdays to free up cards for others, so better pay up :P I'm running this as a side gig, so please allow a few days for processing orders and shipping - that said, I'm going to be as fast as I can, modulo weekends.

For any further info (including a small Manual and FAQ), head on over to the order page: https://sagamusix.de/other/roland_memory_cards/
dojoe

Re: And we are live!

Postby dojoe » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:28 pm

dojoe wrote:shipping will be between 5€ and 40€ depending on where you are and whether you want insured shipping.

Good news! We found (as in "were pointed to") a much cheaper shipping option so we can offer worldwide shipping with tracking and insurance for 10€! The 5€ option without tracking and insurance will also still be available.

We'll update the order page accordingly soon, but any new orders will get the new shipping prices starting now.

Thanks a lot to baz99 for letting me know about this option!
dojoe

Previous

Return to Gear Services & Other Goods