Studio Electronic SE-1 external input

The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
Forum rules
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

Studio Electronic SE-1 external input

Postby logix » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:40 pm

I'm trying to add the external filter input modification to my Studio Electronics SE-1 but I'm unable to REPLACE the SE-1 noise source with the external input; instead I get the two sound sources at once. This isn't the way it's supposed to be, is it?

There used to be a "how to" page over at Syntheasy, but it's long gone. It's available at the Internet archive but unfortunately has most images missing which makes it useless.
Fortunately I kept a PDF archive of that page so I have everything intact. Here's the section about the filter input. Does it look right?
logix

Re: Studio Electronic SE-1 external input

Postby logix » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:54 pm

Never mind, I figured it out myself!
There was a shortcoming in the above instructions, but now the internal noise is cancelled when external input is applied as expected.

If there's any interest I can post instructions here on this and the faster ADSR attack modification as well.
logix

Re: Studio Electronic SE-1 external input

Postby DigitalMetal » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:21 am

logix wrote:Never mind, I figured it out myself!
There was a shortcoming in the above instructions, but now the internal noise is cancelled when external input is applied as expected.

If there's any interest I can post instructions here on this and the faster ADSR attack modification as well.

Very cool, yes I'm interested please!
DigitalMetal

Return to Gear Services & Other Goods