dodgy alesis microverb 3

The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
Forum rules
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

dodgy alesis microverb 3

Postby squatski » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:53 pm

ok I actually got 3 of these, 2 work flawless, but there's this one that's acting up. I even put the power cables (it takes its own special AC power) from the working ones into the ill one.

Basically the effects heard are not corresponding to the dial on the front. so you select a verb but you get a delay, and it's all over the place. you might just think it's the plasic knob on the dial the wrong way but it's not because it's completely random. Also the 'reverse reverb' on it my favorite effect spits out a short delay, and every 1 second in 5 minutes you hear the reverse reverb working. I've tried opening it up and pressing down on all the chips but no luck! any ideas?

I'll do a video if you want. might help.
squatski

Re: dodgy alesis microverb 3

Postby jxalex » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:12 pm

at first check if the power rails are in its allowed pulsation limits and levels.
jxalex

Gear: enough

Return to Gear Services & Other Goods