Casio CZ-1 Parts

The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
Forum rules
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
OgrenC

Casio CZ-1 Parts

Post by OgrenC » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:49 pm

Does anyone have a source for the volume and stereo chorus slider knobs on a CZ-1?

teevee

Re: Casio CZ-1 Parts

Post by teevee » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:54 pm

OgrenC wrote:Does anyone have a source for the volume and stereo chorus slider knobs on a CZ-1?
I´m in the same boat, but only with a missing “chorus slider knob”. I´m thanks god open-minded, so it don’t have to be original Casio and also not the original color in my case. I was wondering, if it would be possible to use one of the alternatives here from Ebay:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R ... fader+knob

OgrenC

Post by OgrenC » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:24 pm

It looks like any number of them *might* work, but I don't know how to find out except to just buy and try. If I do, I'll let you know.

teevee

Post by teevee » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:57 am

OgrenC wrote:It looks like any number of them *might* work, but I don't know how to find out except to just buy and try. If I do, I'll let you know.
Let me take some close-up pictures later and share of the volume slider knob. They use the same knob and then we can filter us down :)

teevee

Post by teevee » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:03 am

OgrenC wrote:It looks like any number of them *might* work, but I don't know how to find out except to just buy and try. If I do, I'll let you know.
Hi, sorry about the late answer, I took some pictures for you:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/srnql742pvv8 ... IpNFa?dl=0

Dimension:
2 cm x 1,90 cm

Note:
The tab under is about 0,3 cm over the edge and is 0,7 x 0,4 in size.