FOR SALE: Akai S900 Service Manual (with CPU addendum!)

The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
Forum rules
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

FOR SALE: Akai S900 Service Manual (with CPU addendum!)

Postby Rasputin » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:27 pm

Have original print versions (not copies) of all three service manual pieces for the Akai S900 / ASK90:

- Service Manual Booklet
- Schematics (Voice PCB, PSU, Jack/Panel/Display Boards, and other minor components)
- CPU Addendum

The CPU addendum is the rarest, and I am unaware of any digital copy of this available anywhere on the Internet. The S900 service manual PDF floating around as of 2018 does not contain this.

The condition of the booklets is good. There are no extra markings, no missing staples, no severe rips, tears, or large crinkle damage -- minor damage like you'd probably expect from vintage manuals does exist, but these are 100% legible, usable, and complete.

I believe that I am the only person currently making these available in any form at the moment, so these pieces are semi-rare.

$35 gets them shipped anywhere in the U.S.
Rasputin

Return to Gear Services & Other Goods