Looking for synth tech to Mod ARP Odyssey

The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
Forum rules
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
fishheads

Looking for synth tech to Mod ARP Odyssey

Post by fishheads » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:52 am

Hi, I'm looking for a synth tech that can discuss and if possible modify a Korg Arp Odyssey (either full-sized or module, depending on what is practical). Specifically looking for some patch points on the panel to interface with eurorack system, and the LFO/ADSR mod for the original Arp Odyssey.

Contact me here: timscge@gmail.com

:-)

Z
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes, packing tape

Re: Looking for synth tech to Mod ARP Odyssey

Post by Z » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:15 am

Not sure if it also works on the Odyssey, but there are patch point kits for the Avatar:
http://www.belltonesynthworks.com/blog/ ... ntroversy/

If you use this site's search feature, you will find a "sticky" post with a list of techs around the world. Since you didn't include your location in your post or profile, I can't assist any further. Be advised that the sticky post is old since VSE has almost become a ghost town with many people using synth-related FaceBook groups these days.

Best of luck.
youtube.com/zibbybone facebook.com/ZsFlippinGear