Behringer Deepmind Free Ambient Patches | Demo

The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
Forum rules
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
closeyoureyes
Gear: Behringer Deepmind, MFB Tanzbär, Elektron Digitakt, Tascam PMD 222, Epiphone Alleykat
Band: closeyoureyes

Behringer Deepmind Free Ambient Patches | Demo

Post by closeyoureyes » Thu May 14, 2020 5:46 pm

Hello everyone,
I just finished my second part of patches for Behringer Deepmind. All patches are available for free/pay-what-you-wish via link in the YouTube video description.
Actually I used to stick to kind of ambient mood in sound design, so these patches mostly reveal calm side of the synth. Also here I tried to use built-in effects which are kinda iconic Deepmind feature. As I obsessed with weird delay effects, I mapped delay parameters to Mod and Pitch wheels to control it while playing. It appears to be fun, so I use it a lot in last patch in the demo video.
Anyway, hope it will be useful, and please, let me know what do you think, I’ll be glad for any feedback!