DK synergy II SynHCS Floppies and Carts

The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
Forum rules
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
silikon
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Random bullshit with knobs and buttons.
Band: Year with no summer

DK synergy II SynHCS Floppies and Carts

Post by silikon » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:12 pm

All,

Looking for replacement floppies of the SynHCS Software, used to program the DK Synergy II Synth on a Kaypro 2. If you have or have information, please drop me a line...

Located in the DC/Baltimore area...
echo 1 > /dev/awesome

Pyradox
Gear: Korg SV-1, Oberheim TVP, Arp Odyssey, Sequential Circuits Prophet T-8, Roland R8, D-50, System 8, DK Syngery II+, Crumar DS-2 , Performer.

Re: DK synergy II SynHCS Floppies and Carts

Post by Pyradox » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:34 pm

I am also in search of replacement vcart discs and SYNHCS software. Mine are becoming increasingly difficult to read. If anyone replied with any helpful information I'd appreciate the help in getting these copied to working disc.

Thanks,
RB

Pyradox
Gear: Korg SV-1, Oberheim TVP, Arp Odyssey, Sequential Circuits Prophet T-8, Roland R8, D-50, System 8, DK Syngery II+, Crumar DS-2 , Performer.

Re: DK synergy II SynHCS Floppies and Carts

Post by Pyradox » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:14 pm

Silikon, if helpful I found what I believe to be a solid collection of all things Kaypro/Synergy:

Thanks to Dragonslair:

http://www.dragonslair.ca/synergy.htm