Custom/large case needed@ specific size—how to find a match?

The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
Forum rules
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
db0451

Custom/large case needed@ specific size—how to find a match?

Post by db0451 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:19 pm

Is there any site out there that lets us type in needed dimensions and provides a list of matching hard/flight cases to buy? or someone who builds a large variety of sizes in stock (or on-demand if not too expensive) for a somewhat affordable price?

Considering a large new acquisition but would absolutely need a very well-fitted case to protect it in transit and storage, and I'm not aware that the manufacturer themselves provide this.

sequentialsoftshock
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Pro~One, MS20, MPC60, Aalto, Volca Beats, Volca Keys, Beatstep, Casio MT18, BitOne (sorta), Circle, Orbit 3, K5, Stylos, Univox Hi Flier, iPad
Band: Echo & Liora

Re: Custom/large case needed@ specific size—how to find a ma

Post by sequentialsoftshock » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:04 am

Circle three design does reasonably priced work.
bonne chance

db0451

Re: Custom/large case needed@ specific size—how to find a ma

Post by db0451 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:45 am

Thanks. I found some similar companies closer to home. I think it’ll be a case(!) of emailing or phoning with expected dimensions and requirements, rather than getting any fancy online calculator. Well, the latter are often not accurate anyway, so I guess it’s for the best. :) I’ll just tell them how big it needs to be and that it needs to have wheels!