Wanted: Roland JD-800 Right End Cap/Panel

The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
Forum rules
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

Wanted: Roland JD-800 Right End Cap/Panel

Postby tryan225 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:20 pm

Picked up one of my dream synths, a JD-800, at an unbelievable price and am looking to refurbish it. I was wondering if anyone had a spare right end cap sitting around that I could buy? I truly only need the top half of the plastic end cap/panel, but am willing to buy the whole thing.

Here's a picture of the portion of the panel that's busted:

And heck, while I'm here I might as well see if anyone's got a couple parts I can source elsewhere. I'm looking for a pitch wheel/bender/joystick. I believe the d-50 and d-70 used the same joystick so that would work. I also need two black keys.

Thanks all.
tryan225

Re: Wanted: Roland JD-800 Right End Cap/Panel

Postby tryan225 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:41 pm

Got the keys and the pitch bender. I'm guessing this has the potential to take years for me to find, so if you stumble across this post in the future and happen to have this end cap, shoot me an e-mail at tryan225 AT gmail.com
tryan225

Re: Wanted: Roland JD-800 Right End Cap/Panel

Postby papashark » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:32 pm

Wondering how your rebuild came along? I'm considering a beat up JD-800 for restoration, but worried of running into 'dead-ends' like hard to find parts..
papashark

Return to Gear Services & Other Goods