Korg Poly800 parts list

The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
Forum rules
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

Korg Poly800 parts list

Postby captnhanky » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:19 pm

Hi!
I just got a poly800 with a corrotion problem because of battery acid.
Some parts are missing and some parts are
unidentifiable on the main pcb.
I have downloaded the service manual but the parts list is incomplete- The indentification row is empty on resistors and capacitors.
Is there a proper list available?
I could identify the parts with help of the schematics but that would take too long time.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot
captnhanky

Re: Korg Poly800 parts list

Postby Weirdofromouterspace » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:04 pm

captnhanky wrote:Is there a proper list available?

I don't think so. The one on synfo.nl (http://www.synfo.nl/servicemanuals/Korg ... MANUAL.pdf) is the official one, afaik. It's also all I have for mine (mk I with onboard battery).

captnhanky wrote:some parts are unidentifiable on the main pcb.
I could identify the parts with help of the schematics but that would take too long time.

If it helps, I could (and would be willing to) take detailed pictures of mine and/or check the values if you indicate which spots are relevant for you, and upload the pics here. Just allow me a few days for fulfilling picture requests ;) . My pcbs are not acid damaged so all the resistor and capacitor values are still readable.
Don't forget to TURN ON THE SYNTHESIZER. Often this is the reason why you get no sound out of it. - ARP 2600 manual, 1971
Weirdofromouterspace

Gear: MFOS SLMS+ & Ultimate, TTSH, DX7IID, DX21, Minibrute, Poly-800, microKORG, microSAMPLER, Volca Beats & Bass, JX-03, Kawai K1, Jasper

Return to Gear Services & Other Goods