Roland D50 Parts - UK

The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
Forum rules
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

Roland D50 Parts - UK

Postby robphys » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Hello. I am selling some parts from a D50 that I had and couldn't fix. The bender board has malfunctioned and kept giving out spurious data that affected other parameters so I decided that someone else may appreciate the parts that are FULLY FUCTIONAL. They can be posted (at cost) and will be carefully wrapped in antistatic bags and lots of packaging to keep them safe.
I am happy to accept returns if you find they don't work - but as I say - they did just before I dismantled the synth. If you would like photos of the parts just email me.

So we have for sale

1 - Motherboard with battery - SOLD - this is a version 2 motherboard with the V2.12 OS chip installed. The patches om the board are a mixture of non standard sounds from other cards. Comes with mounting screws.

2 - Joystick with housing - £25. SOLDComes with mounting screws.

3 - Power supply - SOLD circuit board £30 and transformer £20 or £45 for both. This comes with the casing, leads and mounting screws.

4 - Switch board - £25.SOLD Comes with mounting screws and leads. All switches have been tested and work.

5 - Display - SOLD- Comes with mounting screws and leads. - Very clean and no scratches. Still fairly bright.

6 - Card reader board - £15. Comes with mounting screws, leads, mounting plate and black slot to accept card.

7 - Keys - Black and white - large selection of all - £3 each inc spring - good and clean

8 - Buttons - various front panel switches - good and clean

These items are on ebay as well if you wnat to purchase that way.

Many thanks for looking
Rob
Last edited by robphys on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
robphys

Re: Roland D50 Parts - UK

Postby portojunior » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:48 pm

Hi, i need the motherboard, do you send to Holland ?
portojunior

Postby robphys » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15 am

Hi
Yes I can send to Holland. The cost inc p&p will be £60. I will post this weekend - should arrive within 3-5 days.
Is this OK? How would you like to pay?
Rob
robphys

Postby Lawrencehodge » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:00 am

Hey ,
I am in definitely in need of a "C" key....but also need in the "left side" Printed Circuit /contact board . Likewise,,,if you are selling the entire keyboard in parts...let me know a deal for both PC boards (the assembly as you may know, is in 2 parts)
My email is lawrencemusik@gmail.com
Cheers.law
Lawrencehodge

Postby Lawrencehodge » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:03 am

PS: I could also use a replacement bender if yours is still available!
best...Law
Lawrencehodge

Postby Julioguerreiro » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:05 pm

Hi, do you have the metal box to sell? The letters of the bottoms and switchs of my d50 are deleted...

Thanks.
Julioguerreiro

Postby robphys » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:39 pm

Julioguerreiro wrote:Hi, do you have the metal box to sell? The letters of the bottoms and switchs of my d50 are deleted...

Thanks.

Hi soory but the case is already sold
Thanks
Rob
robphys

Postby DigitalMetal » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:12 am

Hi could whoever bought the motherboard get in contact with me please?
I need your old "broken" one as i need one of the components I cant find anywhere else.

Thanks!
DigitalMetal

Return to Gear Services & Other Goods