need samples from KORG TRINITY TR-RACK...anyone?

Discussions about anything related to samplers and sampling techniques.
<ULTRA-MEGA>

need samples from KORG TRINITY TR-RACK...anyone?

Post by <ULTRA-MEGA> » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:45 am

couldn't post this in the other section because it some sh-t twisted spam-a-lot-a-thon is going on in there but...

i'm trying to get some samples from a korg trinity TR-rack. i used to own one and i did infact get all samples of my fave patches on there but i lost everything in when my HD crashed. i had sampled C,D,E,F,G,A,B notes from each octave and made the patches in modplug-tracker.

specifically after "GREEN HOUSE PAD/STRINGS" and "AIR CHOIR" or "AIRVOX" i think they were called.

if anyone can help me or point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

i'm also willing to pay for samples from said patches. but as i'm unemployed starving musician. $$$ would be slim.
$20.00 for a full bank of the string and choir sounds in wav.

also looking for sounds from a YAMAHA SY-22 such as "inca pad" and some other stuff off a ROLAND XP-60

crystalmsc
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: uWaveXT,uQ,Pulse+;Ion;MiniBrt,Karma,Mntrb,Volcas,01R;Venom,NordModular,L2X;Evolver;JP8080,MKS70,JD990,D50,MC909,MC80ex,Microcon2;TG77,RS7k,AN200,AN1x
Band: Crystaline

Re: need samples from KORG TRINITY TR-RACK...anyone?

Post by crystalmsc » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:30 pm

I'm a Trinity fan, pity that Korg didn't make the Legacy version of it. As far as I know, there is only 1 sample CD of Trinity: Link but I didn't see the patch that you are looking for.

I'm currently using Falcon for many Trinity type of sounds, which is mostly more modern and happy about it. For those type of Vocal, checkout Ethera and Exhale. Both are some of the best libraries for modern type of vocal.

But since your budget is tight, checkout the XPand!2 which is currently being sale for only $1. It has so many workstation type of sounds, like the SY/JV series. Maybe you could find your Pad/String/Choir type of sound there.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
http://crystaline.bandcamp.com
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

<ULTRA-MEGA>

Post by <ULTRA-MEGA> » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:42 am

crystalmsc wrote:I'm a Trinity fan, pity that Korg didn't make the Legacy version of it. As far as I know, there is only 1 sample CD of Trinity: Link but I didn't see the patch that you are looking for.

I'm currently using Falcon for many Trinity type of sounds, which is mostly more modern and happy about it. For those type of Vocal, checkout Ethera and Exhale. Both are some of the best libraries for modern type of vocal.

But since your budget is tight, checkout the XPand!2 which is currently being sale for only $1. It has so many workstation type of sounds, like the SY/JV series. Maybe you could find your Pad/String/Choir type of sound there.

hey thanks for this! i just got the plugin now. gonna give it a bash.

<ULTRA-MEGA>

Post by <ULTRA-MEGA> » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:53 am

how do i get the plugin to work as a stand alone synth?

it loads in modplug tracker and sounds pretty good but then if i close the synth window and reopen it, it just goes blank

crystalmsc
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: uWaveXT,uQ,Pulse+;Ion;MiniBrt,Karma,Mntrb,Volcas,01R;Venom,NordModular,L2X;Evolver;JP8080,MKS70,JD990,D50,MC909,MC80ex,Microcon2;TG77,RS7k,AN200,AN1x
Band: Crystaline

Post by crystalmsc » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:55 am

It's AU and VST only, you need a host to run it. Ask AMT for troubleshooting.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
http://crystaline.bandcamp.com
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums