Korg Trinity Lost All Memory of Original Banks

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.

Korg Trinity Lost All Memory of Original Banks

Postby Kris » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:08 am

Hi Hope someone can help me. I am a total rank amateur.
Background: I bought my Korg Trinity in 1997 and I never programmed anything I just used all the programs sounds that came with it. I have moved many times I have no manual and no floppy disk if they came with the Trinity at the time of purchase.
Situation: The battery was low so I got it changed today... Now I have nothing, no sounds, no pipes, no bells, nothing.. wondering how do I get the sounds back can I download them off line .... or do I need to purchase a disk to load the sounds if one exists now... I purchased a cord usb to midi out and in but I have no idea why because I cannot find anything online.
What I would like: I would like to purchase the instruments and sounds I had in combi and prog that were already loaded onto the Korg what I called the "factory settings..."

Please can anyone help... I have search youtube looking for instructions but I cannot find anything.... Thank you all for your input and time
Kris

Re: Korg Trinity Lost All Memory of Original Banks

Postby rhino » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:22 am

When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger.
- Confucius
rhino
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Gear: keepers:
Kurzweil K2500x
Ensoniq TS-12
Yamaha SY-99
Alesis QS-8
Roland JD-800
Roland JX-10
Akai AX-80
Ensoniq SQ-80
Korg DSS-1
Moog Mini
Fizmo

Re: Korg Trinity Lost All Memory of Original Banks

Postby rd3d2 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:02 pm

Who changed your battery for you (I believe it is soldered onto the motherboard?)
rd3d2

Return to HELP!