Juno 60 - No sound, left side of panel lights dead

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.
timeraveler

Juno 60 - No sound, left side of panel lights dead

Post by timeraveler » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:00 pm

Hi, my Juno 60 has stopped outputting sound and the lights for the buttons on the left side of the panel are either dead or occasionally very faint (Key Transpose, Hold, Arp, as well as the DCO buttons).

However, the Chorus and Memory Selection LEDs/controls still function when pressed. But I don't hear the chorus noise anymore.

It seems that it could be related to Panel Board A under the left half of the control panel since all the dead lights are attached to it but who knows. Has anyone had an issue like this before?

Thanks!

timeraveler

Re: Juno 60 - No sound, left side of panel lights dead

Post by timeraveler » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:26 pm

Ok it looks like the -15v of my power supply is registering 0.7v so that’s probably the issue. Any idea what that needs to be fixed?

meatballfulton
Gear: Logic Pro X

Re: Juno 60 - No sound, left side of panel lights dead

Post by meatballfulton » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:35 am

Juno 60 Service Notes

Page 12 has the power supply board schematics. Page 23 has the adjustment details for the power supply.
I listened to Hatfield and the North at Rainbow. They were very wonderful and they made my heart a prisoner.