Service Manuals and Schematics!

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.
vangelis

Post by vangelis » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:09 pm

Hi all, great post!!!but just one thing,i have never found the roland re501 delay manual...does someone has??
regards

Toris

Post by Toris » Thu May 01, 2008 3:21 pm

Err...now what?

electro funker

Post by electro funker » Thu May 15, 2008 7:08 am

Esus

Re: Service Manuals and Schematics!

Post by Esus » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:11 am

I got there too late...somebody got wise. No access :(

Maschinengeist
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Multimeter
Frequency Counter
Oscilloscope
Signal Generator
Logic Probe
and more stuff
Band: Cybernetik

Help a brother out

Post by Maschinengeist » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:16 am

Help a brother out.

For a limited time, I'm making my collection of service manuals & schematics available to the public. Send in a donation (Paypal prefered) and get one title.

The list is here

I know, some will say they are some already available as free download on some websites. I know that. The difference is that mine are often of better quality (where you can't hardly read anything) complete (no missing pages). Besides, I save you the search (which can be long and frustrating). I rarely download anything from websites because I grew tired to often get badly scanned documents and that were often missing pages (because the guy thought they weren't important).

I'm cheaper than Manual Manor, Transanalog, Schematics Connection, Music Parts, etc.

I've got a large collection. And best of all, I add new documents on a regular basis (I buy & trade a lot). I'm always seeking out the best quality documents so I "upgrade" my collection frequently.

This won't last forever because I hate to ask for charity. But I've been sick for over a month now with no incomes. You imagine the rest.

For a limited time only.

... I'm not forcing anyone, I'm just offering what I have. And I'm planning to add more to the list as soon as the money will permit. I might also get you service manuals/schematics not currently on my list (I'm in touch with some synth techs from around the world). Help me and I'll help you.

Thank you
-------------------------------------------------------------------
MuzikElektronix.com
Music electronics repair & More
Help? See TechZone
Parts? email!
Service Manuals?+/-2000 documents!
Sorry, they aren't free
Now on FACEBOOK: "Muzik Elektronix"

drawtippy
Band: Draw Tippy

Post by drawtippy » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:43 pm

Here are some nice Oberheim User and Service Manuals:

http://www.lazyblueoctopus.com/html/oberheim.html
Visit http://www.arttestmusic.com

Voyager, JP-6, Pro-One, 800DV, CZ-101, VL-1, Micron, Solina, OB-Xa, JX-8P, Sid Station, xoxbox

redchapterjubilee

Post by redchapterjubilee » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:51 pm

After a weekend hunting down a Moog source service manual I realized that there's no central source for Source information. So I posted what I found here at http://members.tripod.com/redchapterjub ... ource.html. Factory patches, manuals, schematics, etc.
http://facebook.com/greatunwashedluminaries
ANALOG SYNTHESIZERS + EFFECTS + COMPUTERS

minime123
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by minime123 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:24 pm

that sites an invaluable resource. just make sure you know what youre doing if youre going to attempt a repair or you could make things worse.
mini
VINTAGE SYNTH DEALER
- We Buy Sell Trade Repair Vintage Synths
- We Buy Broken Gear & Parts Too...
- Huge Selection, Dependable Service
- https://tonetweakers.com

Maschinengeist
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Frequency Counter
Oscilloscope
Signal Generator
Logic Probe
and more stuff

Post by Maschinengeist » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:30 am

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Lately a well-known reseller (don't ask, I won't tell) contacted me for manual trade. I should have investigated first... even though the guy contacted from his personal address and not the domain address of his reselling website. I sometimes run an investigation when I smell the fish but I must have been too tired that day to do so.

I often trade with techs, all around the world: BECAUSE WE ALL NEED THOSE DOCUMENTS TO SERVICE OUR CUSTOMERS' GEAR. And we don't care if there are markings or not on our documents: can we read the schematics clearly? Yeah? good enough. If you need prestine copies, you obviously are a reseller!!! A tech wouldn't care if, for exemple, the front page is full of flux residues or if there are notes in the margin: he just need the technical data and he has no intention to laminate the pages and redecorate his repairshop.

I DO NOT TRADE WITH RESELLERS BUT WITH PEOPLE REALLY INTERESTED AT REPAIRING THEIR SYNTH. GO WASTE SOMEBODY ELSE'S TIME. DO LIKE ME AND BUYTHE DAMN MANUALS YOU ARE SELLING ON YOUR WEBSITE!!!

I don't sell at gold price, I accept donations to help my business out. I had to put an amount because there is always a genius who wants to send $1 for a manual I bought $35. The money I get is for financing projects and all, not for my own profit. Food for thoughts...

Resellers, you make money then buy your own! Unlike you, I don't sell user manuals available as free download on the manufacturers' website or maybe you will tell me that you scanned them? Some do and they are respected for that because they make available some rather obscure documents. No need to name names...

Don't get confused, I respect resellers because sometimes it's the only way to get some precious documents. And I use their service and thank them for their work. And there are the leeches... who want everything because they are too cheapass to buy their copies and will waste your valuable time with futility.

I take note of those ressellers. Not only I will avoid them but will not make any publity for their service. Don't waste your dollars on bozos, buy from those who bring the real goods to you... and who are able to assist you regarding those documents. The leeches just suck documents from every places just to resell them at a unjustified price. Stand up and protest guys: those guys are there only to suck you off. You can tell those who are there for the musicians and those who are there to make a quick buck on you.

A rather disgruntled tech
~Steph
MuzikElektronix.com
Help? See TechZone
Parts? email!
Sorry, they aren't free

vcs3
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: BitOne,DX7II, M-1000, ESQm, Procussion, NanoSynth, VL1, P2500, K5000R, FS1r, JX-3P, Ju-60,HR-16, CZ1000, RX-5,K2600S, Nord G1r, G2, XL-7, Shuthri-1

Post by vcs3 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:57 am

This site as a lot of manuals and growing:

safemanuals.com

jasonsmothers

Post by jasonsmothers » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:19 am

hey there electrofunker. do you have any info on operating a linn drum or where i can find an owners manual. i am being blocked from creating beats. everytime i add a beat to the sequence it acts like i pressed "PLAY/STOP" and stops. and an awful beeping pulse sounds until i press "PLAY/STOP" can i reset this thing??? and if anyone else knows anything please HELP~!~

electro funker

Post by electro funker » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:42 am

Nope, I know absolutely nothing about the Linndrum or it's manual, start a thread instead. :)

Maschinengeist
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Frequency Counter
Oscilloscope
Signal Generator
Logic Probe
and more stuff

Post by Maschinengeist » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:42 pm

In order to be fair with everyone, I've just lowered the suggested donation amounts. And remember, the currency is CAD (Canadian Dollar) nor USD (though also accepted), so it makes the manuals even lower. Please consult conversion websites like: http://www.XE.com. The Canadian Dollar is actually lower than the US Dollar.

Changes are immediately effective.

My list is here: Image

Regards
MuzikElektronix.com
Help? See TechZone
Parts? email!
Sorry, they aren't free

Donkeyforrent

Post by Donkeyforrent » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Hi - I have an older Octave Cat SRM II that I got NOS in the early 90's.
I am in depserate need of a service manual for a general tuning and am having no luck at all finding one.

Anyone?

Thanks -

Operatron

Post by Operatron » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:20 am

Thank you :drinks: