Looking for specific minimoog parts...

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.

Looking for specific minimoog parts...

Postby WhinyLittleRunt » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:42 am

I'm looking for some of those clear plastic caps that go over the contact lever (not sure what it's called) that sits right underneath the pratt-read key (directly behind the bushings). I'm helping someone fix this and it looks like it's missing two and the keys are not making contact with the bus bar. I assumed that this helped keep the contact lever level so it would make contact.
sequential circuits prophet t8 | oberheim ob-8 | moog minimoog model d | moog opus 3 | yamaha s90es | yamaha cp30 | arp omni-2 | linndrum | roland cr8000 | korg kr55 | simmons sdsv | 82 rhodes mark II stage | wurlitzer 200a | hammond m100
WhinyLittleRunt

Re: Looking for specific minimoog parts...

Postby xpander » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:53 am

i think they're called either bellcrank caps or bell caps. either way, if you can figure out what organservice.com calls them then you can buy replacements from them (hint- email them the link to the mini photograph below and they should be able to match you with the right part as long as you say what part it is you want, what you think it's called, that it's Pratt Read, etc). they sell a pretty comprehensive selection of Pratt Read parts, great company. their P-R parts are under Conn organ parts.

http://organservice.com/

xpander
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Gear: UltraProteus, Xpander, 200e, Minimoogs, Radias, Prophet VS, PolyEvolver, Arp 2600

Postby WhinyLittleRunt » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:31 pm

Awesome, I'll check that out right now. Thanks :)
sequential circuits prophet t8 | oberheim ob-8 | moog minimoog model d | moog opus 3 | yamaha s90es | yamaha cp30 | arp omni-2 | linndrum | roland cr8000 | korg kr55 | simmons sdsv | 82 rhodes mark II stage | wurlitzer 200a | hammond m100
WhinyLittleRunt

Postby Bross » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:13 pm

Make sure the wife doesn't see the charge from "organservice.com" on your credit card statement.
Bross

Postby yotonic » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:15 am

I'm also looking for one of these bell crank caps to use in my minimoog. Organ Service doesn't have them. Anyone have one of these small, clear, dome caps they would sell or know where I could find one? Thanks
yotonic

Postby Rbh » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:26 pm

You can find them at Syntaur:

http://syntaur.com/Items/1348.html

Sorry- My apologies - it says they're out of stock -try an email to them they may be able to point you in another direction for them
Rbh

Gear: Kurz-MidiBoard/ K2000R/Ax module -Roland JV1080 -Arp PRO DGX- Moog Taurus I - Oberheim TVS - Wavestation - QS8.1 - TX7-R8M-Hammond X5 w/ 760 Leslie-

Postby solar1 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:44 pm

just registered, found your posting.
i have those caps if you still need them
solar1

Return to HELP!