Waldorf microwave xt save function

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.
cgustavo
Gear: Karma- MS2000R- Waldorf Pulse plus- Microwave XT- microQ- Yamaha VL70m- Roland R70- Xtreme Lead- Morpheus- Marion MS2R- Mopho- Kaosscillator

Waldorf microwave xt save function

Post by cgustavo » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:34 am

Hi everyone. New to this website.
I've got and love a Waldorf microwave XT but since the very beginning I was not able to save my patches from the "Save" button (well, a combination of two buttons Shift + briefly push Save or Store, I don't remember now). Instead, I should turn on the computer and save the patches to Sound diver. I wonder if there is a hidden function, or some issue that I don't know to fix this problem. Since the random program is great in this synth -as it is in the Waldorf micro Q- I would love to save my programs from the synth and not to store them onto the software.
Thanks from Buenos Aires!

manmade

Re: Waldorf microwave xt save function

Post by manmade » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:37 am

When saving a patch to the Waldorf MicroWave XT, hold down the red button beneath the red dial and the 'store' button, you can release both at the time you get the 'store menu', choose location with the the 4th of the four knobs under the display, then press 'store' button once more.. Drunk since it's my 30th today..so will look into it later ;)
Roland V-Synth GT,Juno-2,D-50,JD-800,JP-8000,JX-8P,JX-305,VS-1680(2 x VS8F-2).Clavia Nord Lead 2,Nord Lead 3. Alesis ION.Korg Radias (kb),Z1,Trinity plus,Karma,DW-8000.Novation Supernova II pro (kb).Waldorf MicroWave XT.Yamaha DX7 II FD, DX21.Ensoniq SQ1+