disabling Kenton MIDI mod on a Jupiter 6

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.
replicalex
Gear: SCI Pro One / Korg MonoPoly / Yamaha CS15 / TX802 / Roland: Sh101 / SH2 / Jupiter 6 / Juno 1 / AS: Semblance / MiniBrute / DRM1 mk2 / Jomox xBase09

disabling Kenton MIDI mod on a Jupiter 6

Post by replicalex » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Hey, just wondering if anyone here has any experience with disabling a Kenton MIDI mod on a Jupiter 6, prior to installing Europa?

I have some instructions from the Synthcom guys on it - they say it can be done but they were a little vague on details.
Kenton have so far been unresponsive about it too...

I was just hoping someone here had been through it and the Jupe had lived to tell the tale...my tech has his doubts, and he knows his stuff. I really dont want to end up with a dead Jupe :(

Long shot I know.

SE-Noises

Re: disabling Kenton MIDI mod on a Jupiter 6

Post by SE-Noises » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:18 am

Hi,

well it's been some time since your request and I don't have the answer.
I'd like to know whether you could solve the "problem" and what happened to the JP-6-Kenton-Kit?

My problem is, that my JP-6 is dead since the Europa-Upgrade (incl. 2x Chip-replacement).
And because I only want to have my JP-6 velocity-sensitive, I'd be happy to find a Kenton-Kit for it.

Musically yours