Weird ION issue?

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.
Jaxamillian

Weird ION issue?

Post by Jaxamillian » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:15 am

Hey all.

So I just got an ION but I've noticed a weird problem. There is always a sound coming from the right side of my headphones , almost like a delay/reverby sound. It is there even if I reset the program to just play one OSC sine wave.

The sound is there even if I turn down the volume on all OSC- it still plays all the pitches that I'm playing very faintly, once again, like a reverb or delay. Dunno whats going on, any ideas?

Thanks

Heres a clip of it- this is a single OSC sine wave and sawtooth, right afte restoring the patch to default.

http://soundcloud.com/justin-amos/alesis-ion-problem

Weird, even playing through the presets now, and the sound is there. Any ideas?

One more thing- the sound is only on the right side. If I plug the amp into the L main output, it sounds ok, but into the right and I get that weird verb.

Bross

Re: Weird ION issue?

Post by Bross » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:26 am

Do you have another patch (a, b, c, d buttons) also enabled? Does it do the same thing when you load another setup ("recall setup", then use the clear knob to select another setup)?

Jaxamillian

Re: Weird ION issue?

Post by Jaxamillian » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:56 am

That was it. Thanks "Bro"sso!