Moog Little Phatty keyboard priority issue

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.
aXL
Gear: Moog LP Stage II, Ensoniq ESQ-1, Nord Electro 3, Roland JP-8080, Akai SynthStation 49, numerous softies...
Band: Nemesis Kane

Moog Little Phatty keyboard priority issue

Post by aXL » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:01 pm

So, I don't know what happened, but I d**k around with the setting on the Moog every once in a while and occasionally, something stupid happens. This is one of those times, and it's getting quite frustrating.

Thing is, I have a Moog LP Stage II with the recent firmware upgrade. A few days ago, I noticed something weird about the note priority settings. It's set to last note priority, but if I hold in one note, press another and then release the last note and not the first, the first note is not playing. It's as if the first note is overridden, which is a bit c**p if I'm playing trills or otherwise need the retriggering.

I'm sorry if that didn't make a lot of sense, but I'm not sure how to otherwise explain it. This is more than a little frustrating...
Last edited by aXL on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Nose wrote:It's like sex with or without a condom. You know which choice is gonna feel better, but it's not always a wise choice.
Disciples of the new wave, portaits in the sand...

Stab Frenzy
Gear: Eurorack, RYTM, Ultranova, many FX

Re: Moog Little Phatty keyboard priority issue

Post by Stab Frenzy » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Is there an option called 'Last Note Retrigger'? That's what the option you want is called on a couple of my synths.

aXL
Gear: Moog LP Stage II, Ensoniq ESQ-1, Nord Electro 3, Roland JP-8080, Akai SynthStation 49, numerous softies...
Band: Nemesis Kane

Re: Moog Little Phatty keyboard priority issue

Post by aXL » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:03 pm

No, but never mind. Dug around and found out that the MIDI Setup was set to POLY: 1 of 1. Turned that off, and it worked like a charm!
Sir Nose wrote:It's like sex with or without a condom. You know which choice is gonna feel better, but it's not always a wise choice.
Disciples of the new wave, portaits in the sand...