Going to Japan, recommend me a store to buy synths

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.
mizu
Gear: Casio MA-101 (going to buy a synth to replace that toy keyboard)
Yanagisawa Saxophone

Re: Going to Japan, recommend me a store to buy synths

Post by mizu » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:07 am

thiagozt wrote:Wow, I just got in Tokyo and went to check to see if there was any new posts. Thanks for the info guys, I will try to figure out how to use the subway first but I have a list of 5 stores I want to go to thanks to you guys :)

Thank you very very much
haha, its not a subway :ugeek:

if you need any assistance I would be happy to help.

thiagozt

Post by thiagozt » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:29 pm

Hey, thanks :) I figured out how to get around but I can't say it was easy. It took me a whilen to find FiveG ( after trying google maps, which is always 3 or 4 blocks off) but I found it. The thing is, it as closed :/ I can't figure out why. I will try to come back in a couple days I guess.

kuroichi
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by kuroichi » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:45 pm

thiagozt wrote:Hey, thanks :) I figured out how to get around but I can't say it was easy. It took me a whilen to find FiveG ( after trying google maps, which is always 3 or 4 blocks off) but I found it. The thing is, it as closed :/ I can't figure out why. I will try to come back in a couple days I guess.
火曜日定休 

It's closed on Tuesday...

Every time I go to Five G I make a beat from the same Egyptian Lover song on whatever drum machine is set up...

Ah, I miss tokyo... :cry:
Come on Bennett.... Let's Party!